Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My plan for World Domination

Past weekend My husband and I hosted a "small" party for our little rug rats birthdays, "Roo Roo"(3) and "Wubbers"(2). They are 10 months and 29 days apart... "Irish Twins" they are called often when I tell people. We decided that we would combine their Birthdays this year and make it one big party. Then my Brother and his wife (I affectionately call my brother "Dumbass" and my sister in law "Princess")decided that it would be a great idea if they could also join in the fun and add their daughter "Rockstar"(2) to the party since her birthday also falls in the same month of Liv's Birthday. So here we go.... 20 adults and 10 kids (under the age of 4 years of age) crammed in to my split level house. Lord, I thought the damn house would collapse!!

(Random thought) Now, we have always joked that by drinking or bathing in the tap water in my house would automatically make you very fertile and then (even if you were using birth control. Exhibit 1 my son and exhibit 2 my sisters 3rd child) the female would become preggers in a few weeks. Think I am crazy????? We have had 13 pregnancies in our little group in the last 4 years. I should bottle this stuff and make millions!!!! Then it hit me...my friends, family and I should try take over the world with our spawn!!!!! Now my siblings and I would the leaders because 6 of the rug rats were ours and one of us (not me) were trying to have more. So being aware of this and not wanting a struggle of power to arise, made "princess" drink more water so my family could still maintain the dominant. Enough of that I cannot tell all of you about my plans to take over the world!!! (Mahahahahahaha)

Any Hoo back to my story..... now since I consider myself young, I am only 26, we have friends that are godparents to our children that don't have any kids. They come to these parties because they feel obligated and we know dirt on them and force them to come. I always enjoy to see the reactions they have around so many kids, this year was priceless... One of the couples (we will call them Jack and Jill) just got married this summer. A little background my husband (I will call him Bill) introduced Jack and Jill, Jill was one of my best friends since high school, and Jack was one of Bill's best friends from college. They always get asked "when you having kids?", I don't ask because I hated being asked that question after I got married. If they had thought about having one soon they changed their minds after this party. They stared in horror at my living room, which was filled with Children. Some kids were screaming at the top of their lungs for their parents, some were running around in a circles chasing each other. The littlest ones, both about 12 months, were crawling around placing things in their mouths. At one point we had 7 babies down with diapers and wipes everywhere doing an assembly line of booty changes. I think at one point Jack asked Jill if she had taken her birth control today. It again, like I said, was priceless. I will have to rethink inviting them to the next party. I will need their help in world domination!!!!!

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I have to wear blinders because I can make someone pregnant just by looking it them.

Princess of the Universe said...

Yeah, I feel that kind of pain whenever I go to children's parties...why do they have to be so loud???

Anonymous said...

I could get my vasectomy reversed and join you and your family in your quest for world domination!! Then again, think I'll just take my vitamins and go to bed at 9. :)

INNER VOICES said...

the more kids the better... they take care of themselves generally!! good luck on the new blog eh?!






hahahahahahaaa, btw, your word verification was "suffer".