Reviewing my last few posts since I have come back to the blogging world and I have asked myself. I am really that depressing? I mean, I consider myself a pretty happy person. I am the type of person that tries to make the best of each situation. My dog dies? I don't have to buy dog food anymore. Gotta move to Alaska,? I bet it is beautiful there. I might have a husband that loves me more than I love him but, whatever, at least I am loved.
This place is my outlet for all of crazy things that I think about and don't always express to most of the people I know and love. That is probably for the best anyways, no one would ever believe that the "Chipper and Friendly" Alice thinks about death about, wait I counted.... oh yeah, 5 times today.
In conclusion, if you read my blog you will probably have to read things that I should probably tell a shrink but at the same time hope you will find some of the stuff I post amusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment